A Guide to the Best Bamboo Sunglasses of 2017
If you are an outdoorsy person, it is important to protect your eyes from the sun. Harmful UVA/UVB rays can cause permanent damage to your eyes. That is why it is important to purchase high quality, UV blocking sunglasses for proper eye care.
How often do you hear people say they are afraid of buying awesome sunglasses because they lose them too easily? If you are one of those people, we have a solution for you! Most of these wood frame glasses are exceptionally lightweight and even float in water.
The bamboo sunglasses we reviewed are the top rated wood framed glasses on the market. We have varieties including: polarized, non-polarized, adjustable, UV eliminating, pure bamboo, combined bamboo, vintage inspired, classic styles, and more.
Not only are these organic shades an environmentally kind decision, they are a healthy choice for you and your eyes. If you are asking yourself “What are the best sunglasses?” check out the shades have reviewed.
Top 5 Bamboo Sunglasses of 2017
1. Tree Tribe Polarized Laminated Bamboo Wayfarer Sunglasses
These Bamboo Wood Sunglasses are an excellent choice for you and Mother Nature! Not only are the sunglasses’ frames made with genuine bamboo, 10 trees are planted for every purchase. They are also good for your own well-being by protecting your eyes against harmful UVA/UVB rays. Forget about being blinded by the light of the sun! With these glare proof lenses you will maintain perfect vision without having to squint. These bamboo frame sunglasses actually float in water, decreasing the chances of losing them. They are created with an adjustable flex hinge so that these shades are sure to fit just right.Click here to see user reviews and prices on Amazon.
2. Designer Wayfarer Style Polarized Glasses by Tree People
Water sports just became a lot more pleasant with these Bamboo Sunglasses with polarized lenses. These wood frame glasses are made from lightweight bamboo grain that floats in water, preventing you from losing your favorite shades.
Included with the purchase are a genuine bamboo case for extra protection, a microfiber pouch that is gentle on the glasses, and a microfiber cleaning cloth that will not scratch the lenses. These sunglasses come with everything you need to keep them in perfect condition.
What stands out the most with these organic sunglasses are the flexible hinges. This helpful feature guarantees a perfect fit. These lightweight sunglasses are stylish, convenient, and environmentally friendly.Click here to see user reviews and prices on Amazon.
3. Coronado Wayfarer Style Polarized by Maka Wear
The Bamboo Sunglasses are handcrafted dark stained wood framed glasses. These high quality shades are designed with classic wayfarer frames that will never go out of style.Made with polarized lenses, you will be protected from the sun’s harmful UVA/UVB rays while maintaining crystal clear vision. These bamboo sunglasses are a healthy choice for long term eye protection.
They are also good for the environment’s well-being since bamboo is one of nature’s most sustainable resources. No harmful chemicals are used while harvesting this versatile plant, and it takes virtually no water for it to grow.Click here to see user reviews and prices on Amazon.
4. Woodies Bamboo Wayfarer Style Sunglasses
With protective polarized lenses, these bamboo sunglasses guarantee long term protection for your eyes against harmful UV rays from the sun. These unique glasses are designed with anti-reflection and anti-glare lenses. Even on the brightest of days you will sustain strong and undisturbed sight. They are tested and approved for guaranteed safety.
Not only are these shades good for your health by protecting your vision, they are an environmentally wise choice as well. Bamboo is not harvested using harmful pesticides, therefore less toxic chemicals are put into the air we breathe.Click here to see user reviews and prices on Amazon.
5. JULI Wooden Bamboo Sunglasses Men Women Classic Retro Style
The Fashion Bamboo Sunglasses Oculos De So Feminino are one of a kind shades. These chic sunglasses will stand out in the crowds with a classic flair that will never go out of style. Because they are handcrafted, there will never truly be another pair of sunglasses quite like them.
Not only do bamboo products help the environment, they are a healthy choice for users as well. Since bamboo harvesting excludes dangerous contaminants, there will be less toxins in the air and pure sunglasses on your face.
These wooden frame sunglasses are good for long term protection of your eyes against harmful UVA/UVB rays. They also block unwanted reflections and glares from the sun.Click here to see user reviews and prices on Amazon.
Top Rated Bamboo Sunglasses for 2017
The Advantages of Bamboo Frame Sunglasses
- Bamboo wood frame glasses are handcrafted and uniquely designed with vintage inspired themes. The classic style of these awesome sunglasses are timeless and will never be untrendy.
- These bamboo wooden frame glasses float in water. Forget the countless times you have lost your favorite shades at sea! Now you can rest assured knowing you can wear high quality sunglasses when you need protection against UV rays the most.
- Bamboo is one of nature’s most sustainable resources. The overall health of the bamboo grove is improved when it is sustainably kept, taking virtually no water to grow. Bamboo is not harvested using harmful chemicals and toxins, keeping you safe from hazardous contaminants!
The Care of your New Bamboo Sunglasses
- Carefully remove sunglasses from package. Be sure to avoid sharp objects that could scratch the lenses.
- If the product did not come with a case or microfiber cloth, we recommend purchasing both for guaranteed protection of your glasses.
- After wearing your shades, be sure to only use a microfiber cloth to clean them in order to avoid scuffs.
- Do not use random cleaning solutions on the lenses. We highly recommend only using trusted sunglass cleaner bought from a reliable establishment.
- While you are not wearing your bamboo sunglasses, we suggest keeping them in a sturdy case to provide ultimate protection.