May 26, 2016
by Natalie Wilson – Best Bamboo Guide
The Brentwood Therapeutic Foam Bed Wedge Sleep Pillow with Washable Viscose Bamboo Cover is the most versatile viscose bamboo pillow on the market. It can be used in many different ways and is great for all kinds of users. This wedge-shaped viscose from bamboo pillow provides perfect support to elevate your upper body, legs, or to use as a trunk stabilizer when lying on your side. This pillow provides a comfortable, gradual slope and uses gravity to keep reflux down and airways open. Provides a healthy more comfortable night’s sleep and is perfect for reading in bed or watching TV on the floor.
The most common issue we have found with the wedge pillow is that it is rolled up in its package. Once it is opened it has a deformed shape. Once it is out of the package for a day or two it will assume the wedge position. It also has a new foam odor when it is opened. Once the pillow is aired out the smell will go away.
Of all the viscose from bamboo pillows, the Brentwood Therapeutic Foam Bed Wedge Sleep Pillow with Washable Viscose from Bamboo Cover is the most versatile type of viscose bamboo pillow. It is very helpful to users and has a solid rating to backup the high quality with which this pillow was made. More reviews and pricing available now on Amazon.com.
Features of The Brentwood Therapeutic Foam Bed Wedge Sleep Pillow with Washable Viscose from Bamboo Cover
- Helps ease respiratory problems along with reducing neck and shoulder pain
- Comfortable and gradual slope
- Available in 3 different heights, 7”, 10” and 12”
- Has a stretchy soft knit viscose from bamboo cover that is removable and machine washable
Advantages of The Brentwood Therapeutic Foam Bed Wedge Sleep Pillow with Washable Viscose Bamboo Cover
- Can be used to elevate upper body to help with digestion
- Can be used to elevate lower body or legs to increase blood circulation
- Can be used as a trunk stabilizer
- Can be used for activities such as reading, watching television, or working on a laptop
- Helps relieve snoring, allergies, poor circulation, hiatal hernia, acid reflux, and poor breathing due to impaired supine position
About the Author: Natalie Wilson
When I’m not studying up on the latest eco-friendly ways to produce everyday items (particularly using bamboo), you can find me playing trivia at a local bar, or hanging out at the beach.
I love the idea of using an abundant resource like bamboo to make a huge varieties of items we use everyday. Particularly when those are currently being made with plastic, or plants that require pesticides and a huge amount of water to grow.
Hopefully this site will inspire people to think about ways they can improve their sleep, decrease the strain they put on the environment, and generally get better, long-lasting products that are also sustainable and of higher quality than the products they are used to.
You can find a bit more information and a list of my recent articles on my author profile page!