Reviews of The Best Viscose Bamboo Pajamas of 2018
Do you wake up with feeling overheated? Wishing you could get your body to the right temperature without being too hot or too cold? Do you sweat throughout the night? How about itchy skin or breathing problems while you are trying to sleep? If any of these apply to you, we have a perfect solution.
Bamboo pajamas made from viscose bamboo are anti-bacterial, hypoallergenic, and are recommended to all users, especially ones with allergies, asthma and breathing problems. These organic viscose bamboo pjs are some of the best pajamas on the market and undeniably change people’s lives for the better.
Viscose bamboo fabric absorbs sweat, and is naturally temperature controlled keeping you cozy in the winter and freshly cool in the summer. Leading brands of cotton fabrics absorb substantially less moisture than viscose bamboo fabric and do not have a sense of temperature control.
If you are struggling to sleep at night and cannot quite figure out why, take a look at our viscose bamboo pajama reviews so you can make a decision that is right for you.
The Best Viscose Bamboo Pajamas of 2018
|Picture||Product Name||Price||Expert Rating|
|Bamboo Bliss Pajama Sleep Set||$$||4.5|
|TexereSilk Serenity Women's Bamboo Pajamas||$$||4.6|
|The bSoft Women's Bamboo Flannel Button Up Sleepshirt||$$||4.2|
|Bamboo Dreams Nightshirt||$$||4.5|
|Fishers Finery Women's Tranquil Dreams V Neck Nightshirt||$||4.7|
Reviews of the Best 5 Organic Viscose Bamboo Pajamas
The Viscose Bamboo Pajama sleep set from Texere is made from 70% viscose from bamboo, 25% cotton, and 5% spandex. Available in nine different colors, these pajamas are a stylish 2 piece set that you can own in every color. The top has a cut neckline, creases down the front, raglan sleeves, and looser fitting. The bottoms have a string closure, side pockets and slits, and a flexible waist. Viscose from bamboo fabric is hypoallergenic and naturally regulates body temperature. Created for the most delicate skin, these pj’s silky smooth material will help you achieve the ultimate level of comfort and relaxation. These viscose from bamboo pajamas are machine washable and dryable.
The Texere Replenish Women’s Viscose Bamboo Pajamas are a long sleeve 2 piece set available in a variety of 5 colors (concord grape, boysenberry, capri breeze, canyon slay, black). These deluxe pj’s are made from 70% viscose from bamboo, 25% cotton, and 5% spandex. The top has a rounded neckline with pleats, and the bottoms have drawstring closure and an elastic waist line. Viscose Bamboo fabric is naturally breathable, keeping you cozy in the winter, and cool and relaxed in the summer. These organic pajamas are hypoallergenic and silky soft, perfect for the most delicate skin. Achieve supreme relaxation with this luxurious viscose bamboo pajama set!
The bSoft Women’s Viscose Bamboo Flannel Button Up Pajamas Sleepshirt is made from 70% rayon from bamboo and 30% cotton. This combination allows more breathability, happily keeping your body temperature accurately controlled. Available in a variety of fifteen colors, you can own your favorite pjs in different colors and patterns. This classic viscose bamboo fabric sleepshirt buttons all the way up and down, with a convenient pocket under the left shoulder. Sizing runs in Small/Medium (sizes 4-8), and Large/Extra Large (sizes 12-18). These viscose bamboo pajamas are handily machine washable and dryable. We recommend checking out the matching pajama footies available on Amazon.
The BambooDreams Nightshirt is made of 95% viscose from bamboo and 5% spandex. These viscose bamboo pajamas are delicately soft and naturally breathable, allowing your body to be kept contentedly cool in warmer months, and nicely cozy in colder months. Because viscose bamboo fabric excludes harmful chemicals or toxins, you can rest easily knowing you Iare not sleeping in pesticide infested material. Viscose Bamboo material is hypoallergenic, helping reduce night time allergies, snoring, and other breathing problems. Its antibacterial nature repels dust mites. Available in three different shades (peony pink, black, navy), these are some of the best pajamas out there and are conveniently machine washable.
The Fishers Finery Women’s Tranquil Dreams V-Neck Nightshirts are made from 70% viscose from bamboo, 25% organic cotton, and 5% Spandex. These viscose bamboo pajamas are stylishly designed with a finely stitched V-neck line and available in seven different colors (black, moonlight blue, lavender fog, heavenly pink, sea glass, gray, heather gray). Viscose Bamboo fabric adds extra absorption and breathability, keeping you dry throughout the night time and your body temperature comfortably controlled. For extra coziness, these pajamas are tagless, loose fitting, and at a moderately shorter length. These pjs are conveniently machine washable and dryable.
The Surprising Advantages of Viscose Bamboo Pajamas
- Viscose Bamboo pajamas are antibacterial and extra absorbent, wicking away unwanted moisture from overheating. Feel fresher throughout the night with these viscose bamboo pajamas.
- Viscose Bamboo fabric is hypoallergenic and helps nighttime breathing, snoring, and sneezing.
- These pajamas are naturally breathable, allowing air to circulate and keep your body heat regulated. These temperature controlled pjs will keep you cool in hot weather and warm in cold weather.
- Viscose Bamboo sleepwear excludes chemicals. Because bamboo is not harvested with harmful pesticides, your pajamas will be free of toxins. They are recommended for sensitive skin, and feel very gentle and silky.
- Bamboo is one of nature’s most versatile and sustainable sources. Viscose Bamboo pjs come from an organic foundation. The roots are not destroyed when bamboo is harvested, and it takes nearly no water in order to grow. Bamboo fabric is a brilliant choice for the environment’s well-being.
How to Care for your Viscose Bamboo Pajamas
- Viscose Bamboo fabric responds best to cold water washings. This prevents weakening of the material and fraying.
- However, on the FIRST washing cycle, it is recommended to use hot water with no detergents.
- Viscose Bamboo sleepwear can be hung to dry, or on a gentle low heat gentle cycle.
- Fabric softeners are unnecessary with viscose bamboo fabric.
- To avoid bleeding, do not mix colors in the washer or dryer.
- Avoid laundering with rough materials and fabrics.
- Do not use bleach or dryer sheets.