Reviews of The Best Bamboo Pajamas of 2017
Do you wake up with feeling overheated? Wishing you could get your body to the right temperature without being too hot or too cold? Do you sweat throughout the night? How about itchy skin or breathing problems while you are trying to sleep? If any of these apply to you, we have a perfect solution.
Bamboo pajamas are anti-bacterial, hypoallergenic, and are recommended to all users, especially ones with allergies, asthma and breathing problems. These organic bamboo pjs are some of the best pajamas on the market and undeniably change people’s lives for the better.
Bamboo fabric absorbs sweat, and is naturally temperature controlled keeping you cozy in the winter and freshly cool in the summer. Leading brands of cotton fabrics substantially absorb less moisture than bamboo fabric and do not have a sense of temperature control.
If you are struggling to sleep at night and cannot quite figure out why, take a look at our bamboo pajama reviews so you can make a decision that is right for you.
The Best Bamboo Pajamas of 2017
|Picture||Product Name||Price||Expert Rating|
|Bamboo Bliss Pajama Sleep Set||$$||4.5|
|TexereSilk Serenity Women's Bamboo Pajamas||$$||4.6|
|The bSoft Women's Bamboo Flannel Button Up Sleepshirt||$$||4.2|
|Bamboo Dreams Nightshirt||$$||4.5|
|Fishers Finery Women's Tranquil Dreams V Neck Nightshirt||$||4.7|
Reviews of the Best 5 Organic Bamboo Pajamas
1. Bamboo Bliss Pajama Sleep Set
The Bamboo Bliss Pajama sleep set from TexereSilk is made from 70% viscose from bamboo, 25% cotton, and 5% spandex. Available in nine different colors, these organic pajamas are a stylish 2 piece set that you can own in every color. The top has a cut neckline, creases down the front, raglan sleeves, and looser fitting. The bottoms have a string closure, side pockets and slits, and a flexible waist. Bamboo fabric is hypoallergenic and naturally regulates body temperature. Created for the most delicate skin, these pj’s silky smooth material will help you achieve the ultimate level of comfort and relaxation. These bamboo pajamas are machine washable and dryable.Click here to see user reviews and prices on Amazon.
2. TexereSilk Serenity Women’s Bamboo Pajamas
The TexereSilk Serenity Women’s Bamboo Pajamas are a long sleeve 2 piece set available in a variety of 5 colors (concord grape, boysenberry, capri breeze, canyon slay, black). These deluxe pj’s are made from 70% viscose from bamboo, 25% cotton, and 5% spandex. The top has a rounded neckline with pleats, and the bottoms have drawstring closure and an elastic waist line. Bamboo fabric is naturally breathable, keeping you cozy in the winter, and cool and relaxed in the summer. These organic pajamas are hypoallergenic and silky soft, perfect for the most delicate skin. Achieve supreme relaxation with this luxurious bamboo pajama set!Click here to see user reviews and prices on Amazon.
3. bSoft Women’s Bamboo Flannel Button Up Sleepshirt
The bSoft Women’s Bamboo Flannel Button Up Pajamas Sleepshirt is made from 70% rayon from bamboo and 30% cotton. This combination allows the more breathability, happily keeping your body temperature accurately controlled. Available in a variety of fifteen, you can own your favorite pjs in different colors and patterns. This classic bamboo fabric sleepshirt buttons all the way up and down, with a convenient pocket under the left shoulder. Sizing runs in Small/Medium (sizes 4-8), and Large/Extra Large (sizes 12-18). These bamboo pajamas are handily machine washable and dryable. We recommend checking out the matching pajama footies available on Amazon.Click here to see user reviews and prices on Amazon.
4. Bamboo Dreams Nightshirt
The Bamboo Dreams Nightshirt is made of 95%viscose from bamboo and 5% spandex. These bamboo pajamas are delicately soft and naturally breathable, allowing your body to be kept contentedly cool in warmer months, and nicely cozy in colder months. Because bamboo fabric excludes harmful chemicals or toxins, you can rest easily knowing you Iare not sleeping in pesticide infested material. Bamboo material is hypoallergenic, eliminating night time allergies, snoring, and other breathing problems. Its antibacterial nature repels dust mites. Available in three different shades (peony pink, black, navy), these are some of the best pajamas out there and are conveniently machine washable.Click here to see user reviews and prices on Amazon.
5. Fishers Finery Women’s Tranquil Dreams V Neck Nightshirt
The Fishers Finery Women’s Tranquil Dreams V-Neck Nightshirts are made from 70% viscose from bamboo, 25% organic cotton, and 5% Spandex. These organic bamboo pajamas are stylishly designed with a finely stitched V-neck line and available in seven different colors (black, moonlight blue, lavender fog, heavenly pink, sea glass, gray, heather gray). Bamboo fabric adds extra absorption and breathability, keeping you dry throughout the night time and your body temperature comfortably controlled. For extra coziness, these organic pajamas are tagless, loose fitting, and at a moderately shorter length. These pjs are conveniently machine washable and dryable.Click here to see user reviews and prices on Amazon.
The Surprising Advantages of Bamboo Pajamas
- Bamboo pajamas are antibacterial and extra absorbent, wicking away unwanted moisture from overheating. Feel fresher throughout the night with these organic bamboo pajamas.
- Bamboo fiber is hypoallergenic and helps nighttime breathing, snoring, and sneezing.
- These organic pajamas are naturally breathable, allowing air to circulate and keep your body heat regulated. These temperature controlled pjs will keep you cool in hot weather and warm in cold weather.
- Bamboo sleepwear excludes chemicals. Because bamboo is not harvested with harmful pesticides, your socks will be free of toxins. They are recommended for sensitive skin, and feel very gentle and silky.
- Bamboo is one of nature’s most versatile and sustainable sources. Bamboo pjs come from an organic foundation. The roots are not destroyed when bamboo is harvested, and it takes nearly no water in order to grow. Bamboo fabric is a brilliant choice for the environment’s well-being.
How to Care for your Bamboo Pajamas
- Bamboo fabric responds best to cold water washings. This prevents weakening of the material and fraying.
- However, on the FIRST washing cycle, it is recommended to use hot water with no detergents.
- Bamboo sleepwear can be hung to dry, or on a gentle low heat gentle cycle.
- Fabric softeners are unnecessary with bamboo fabric.
- To avoid bleeding, do not mix colors in the washer or dryer.
- Avoid laundering with rough materials and fabrics.
- Do not use bleach or dryer sheets.