A Guide to the Best Bamboo Towels
Bamboo bath towels are recognized for their luxuriously soft and fluffy texture. It is hard to believe that a towel can be so divine when it is composed of bamboo. More silky and fluffy than cotton, bamboo bath towels are designed to get softer over time while maintaining durability. Really, every bamboo towel that we tried was more absorbent than the cotton towels we are accustomed to. Additionally, even after dozens of washings they were softer than cashmere when we got out of the shower. In addition to the environmental benefits of bamboo, just judging these towels on feel and look, they are far and away the best towel choice you can make.
There are a lot of manufacturers making towels from bamboo these days, and the choices can get overwhelming. To help you out, we reviewed the most popular bamboo towels for sale today and have made your research a breeze with our comprehensive product guide below.
Reviews of the Best 5 Bamboo Bath Towels
1. Luxury Hotel & Spa Towel 100% Genuine Turkish Cotton & Bamboo Rayon (Set of 4)
Leading hotel chains around the world are choosing the Luxury Hotel & Spa Towel Genuine Turkish Cotton & Bamboo towels. These deluxe and organic bath towels are made to last over time, maintaining their refined and durable qualities. This luxury towel set comes with 4 generously sized bath towels of various sizes to meet your everyday requirements. The combination of Turkish cotton and bamboo allow resilience and gentleness to work hand and hand to create some of the best bath towels on sale.Click here to see user reviews and prices on Amazon.
2. 6 Piece Bamboo Towel Set by Superior
Trying to find the best bath towel? Some that are as soft as the ones at the spa? Even when you find fluffy bath towels on sale, do they harden after a few washes? If so, here is a solution for you. Available in a variety of colors, the Superior 6 Piece Collection Rayon from Bamboo offers 6 generously sized towels to cater to your various bathing necessities. These luxury towels are machine washable, and actually get softer each time they are laundered. These bamboo towels are naturally breathable, reducing the chance of lasting odors and bacteria.Click here to see user reviews and prices on Amazon.
3. Heavy Plush Ribbed Bamboo & Cotton Bath Towel
The Heavy Plush Bamboo Ribbed Bath Towels are remarkably different than most towels in a few distinctive ways. These are some of the best bath towels on sale. Because they are made from bamboo, its natural cellular structure significantly increases absorbency. These organic bamboo towels are naturally hypoallergenic, breathable, and resist lasting stench. Bamboo is not harvested with harmful chemicals or toxins, so these organic bath towels are the healthiest option for you and the environment.Click here to see user reviews and prices on Amazon.
4. Bamboo Towel Set Super Soft and Absorbent by ExceptionalSheets (6 Piece)
Not only are the Ultra Soft Bamboo Towels by ExceptionalSheets gentle and extremely absorbent in comparison to most towels, it is environmentally friendly and recommended for sensitive skin. These organic bamboo towels are naturally breathable, eliminating bacteria causing stench. For an exceptionally good price, you get 6 spa quality bath towels on sale within this set.Click here to see user reviews and prices on Amazon.
5. Right Purpose Organic and Soft Bamboo Towels (Set of 2)
If you are looking for a high quality multi-purpose towel, you have come to the right place. This organic bamboo towel can be used for a variety of purposes including, but not limited to: hand, dish, bath, kitchen, or gym towel. Among the best towels on the market, the 100% Bamboo Towel is naturally breathable repelling bacteria, mildew, dust, and odors. Compared to cotton, these bamboo towels significantly absorb more and dry faster. Because of the bamboo fiber loops, these towels feel softer after each washing.
The Advantages of Bamboo Towels
- Bamboo bath towels are environmentally friendly and good for your well-being. Poisonous chemicals are not used while harvesting the crops, therefore you can rest assured knowing your towels do not contain toxins. The overall health of the bamboo grove is improved when it is sustainably kept.
- Bamboo bath towels substantially absorb more than cotton. Not only does it soak up more liquid, its ordinary cell structure evaporates moisture quickly. These towels dry faster and eliminate unwanted odors.
- Bamboo bath towel’s natural breathability stops bacteria, mildew, and dust mites. They are hypoallergenic and recommended for those with skin sensitivities due to its exceptional gentleness.
- Bamboo towels possess a unique gentleness unlike any other brands. Their distinctive fibers produce a plush feel with guaranteed longevity. Designed to become softer after each wash cycle, bamboo towels will continue to keep you happy for extended time.
How To Care For Your New Bamboo Towels
- Remove bamboo towels from packaging. Be sure not to use sharp objects that could puncture the product.
- The towels may seem thinner than expected outside of the package. This is normal, as they get fluffier after washing.
- In order to prevent bamboo towels from fraying in the future, we advise proximately washing them in natural hot water. Initial snagging can simply be snipped off before the first wash.
- After the preliminary washing, your bamboo towels should be machine washed on a gentle cycle, separated from other laundry. Other than gentle laundry detergents, no other additives are necessary (i.e. fabric softeners or bleach).
- Tumble dry on low heat, or air drying is recommended.
- Warning: These are general instructions for washing your bamboo towels. Please be sure to carefully read labels on individual products for proper care instructions.