A Guide to the Best Viscose Bamboo Covered Pillows
Are you tired of not being able to breathe during the night? Or how about constantly flipping your pillow to find a satisfying temperature? Whether you sleep on your back, side, or stomach, we have reviewed a pillow for you.
Memory foam pillows with viscose bamboo covers help in the fight against dust mites and other bacteria causing allergies. They are recommended for people who suffer from asthma, breathing problems, and snoring. Below is a chart of the viscose bamboo covrered pillows that are the most highly rated and change people’s lives by allowing them to sleep comfortably.
Instead of buying a product you do not know about, have a look at the ultimate guide below to see a full description of the pillows along with reviews. This will help lead you to the perfect pillow for the most relaxing sleep!
The Best Viscose Bamboo Covered Pillows of 2018
Reviews of the Best 5 Viscose Bamboo Covered Pillows
The Shredded Memory Foam Body Pillow By Coop Home Goods is plush, breathable, molds to your body like a down pillow, and provides the support of Memory Foam. The Certipur certified foam allows for the pillow to be fluffed up or thinned out so that every user can find the support they need. The Ultra Soft Proprietary Viscose Bamboo Blend Fabric cover is designed to help control your temperature and keep you cool.
The Shredded Memory Foam allows for more air circulation than the standard memory foam. A perfect maternity pillow to use throughout your pregnancy or even while nursing. Both the pillow and Memory Foam are made in the USA.
2. Snuggle-Pedic Viscose Bamboo Ultra-Luxury Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
Viscose Bamboo Combination Shredded Shredded memory foam pillow that never goes flat. The Kool-Flow ™ Soft and Luxurious Cover is extra breathable and micro-vented, the cover is made of 43% Viscose from Bamboo, 56.4% Polyester, .6% Lycra to help keep you cool at night. It is also hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant.
We tested it out by putting weights on the pillow for a couple of weeks and can confirm that the Shredded Style Combination Memory Foam Pillow lives up to the claim of never going flat! It conforms to you. Providing support to stomach, back, and slide sleepers. The Kool-Flow ™ Micro-Vented Cover helps keep you cool at night. Made in the USA.
MiracleBamboo™ Pillow for a better rest Shredded memory foam inside of a viscose from bamboo pillow case. Provides an ultra-soft design that is sure to help provide you a more restful and better night’s sleep. The viscose from bamboo fabric is hypoallergenic and antimicrobial, and resistant to dust mites, odors, and germs.
Helps regulate body temperature to stay cool and fresh all night long. Memory foam forms to your body to support your head, neck, and shoulders for maximum relaxation. 28″L x 20″W.
Shredded Memory Foam forms to you head perfectly to help you achieve a better sleep and is the ultimate luxury for all sleeping positions. This industry leading 50% viscose from bamboo cover allows for a deeper uninterrupted sleep by keeping the pillow cool. Promoting proper alignment your sleep will be better with less tossing and turning.
Cruelty free pillow with a memory foam base that helps reduce dust making it a great pillow for those that suffer from allergies. The cover is cool and breathable making for a better more comfortable sleep. Aligns your spine and conforms to your body alieving stiffness and aches in your shoulders, neck and back. Environmentally friendly biodegradable cover.
The Advantages of Viscose Bamboo Pillows
Viscose Bamboo pillows are memory foam pillows with a viscose from bamboo cover and come in various shapes and sizes and provide amazing benefits for all kinds of people. They are also made in a wide array of comfort and softness levels ranging in firmness and softness. Whether you are a front, side, or back sleeper, who prefers a soft or firm pillow, there is a pillow that is just right for you!
- Viscose bamboo pillows – Switching to eco-friendly viscose bamboo pillows will make you happy and healthy. Viscose Bamboo comes from a source that allows material to breathe better. This means cooler temperatures on your skin to avoid having to flip your pillow throughout the night. Fully sustainable and non-toxic, you are doing yourself and the environment a huge favor by switching to viscose bamboo pillows.
- Toxin-free harvesting – The process of harvesting bamboo does not use the pesticides and toxins used while producing cotton. While resting your head, viscose bamboo pillows offer you the guarantee that the plant was grown without the use of hazardous toxins.
- More comfortable sleeping temperatures – A large percentage of the population flips their pillow and average of three times a night before falling asleep. Unlike other pillows, viscose bamboo pillows with memory foam keep their users at a comfortable body temperature while sleeping and are also superior at absorbing moisture.
- Dust mite and bacteria resistant – Pillows containing bamboo resist bacteria and dust mites better than other pillows on the market. This fact alone it makes it worthwhile to own because you can rest your head in a place free of bacteria and other allergens. Because they are hypoallergenic, bamboo pillows help people with asthma, allergies, snoring, and other breathing problems sleep better.
- One of a kind comfort – Because viscose bamboo pillows made with memory foam come in a variety of shapes and sizes, you can easily choose which one is right for you. Throughout our guides, comparison charts, and reviews, you can pinpoint what would be the best option for you and your sleeping needs.
The Care of your Viscose Bamboo Pillows
We advise consumers to thoroughly read all directions and proper care labels that come with all purchased viscose bamboo pillows and bedding. For the ultimate satisfaction with your viscose bamboo products, we suggest precisely following instructions. Please take into consideration that laundering your viscose bamboo bedding or pillow covers might be different the first time, and not have such specific precautions as every other time. Each product is unique and may have slightly different care instructions.
- Carefully remove the packaging from your viscose bamboo pillow. Refrain from using any sharp objects that may puncture the pillow.
- Once the viscose bamboo pillow is out of the packaging it may look deformed. Allow 1-2 days for it to assume its normal shape and size.
- Before sleeping on the viscose bamboo pillow, allow it to air out for up to a day while it eliminates any odors caused from packaging or foam. Remember, this product is made with viscose from bamboo and memory foam and is made to naturally breathe. The smell will go away after it airs out.
- If the pillow does not feel right at first, continue using it because it could take up to a few weeks to adjust to.
- Most viscose bamboo pillows come with a removable cover over a shredded memory foam core. To wash the cover, use the machine at a warm setting and use a tumble dry on low heat. The pillow itself is only hand washable and hung until dried.
- Depending on the type of viscose bamboo pillow purchased, you can adjust it to the thickness you prefer. Simply plump up the pillow to distribute the foam to your preference.
Looking for More Viscose from Bamboo Bedding Options?
Our goal is to provide you with information for a complete bedding set that utilizes viscose from bamboo products. We have also reviewed viscose bamboo sheets, duvet covers and mattresses to give you a completely healthy, eco-friendly bedroom and provide you the knowledge of how to get the best nights sleep possible.